David L. Kraft Realty Co. LLC Provides:
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Highly competitive compensation programs
- Offices with state of the art technology
- Managerial support and office supplies
- Relationships with thousands of property owners
Real Estate Sales Associate
David L. Kraft Realty Co. LLC is currently seeking to hire and train real estate sales associates to work at our Caseville MI office location. Becoming a real estate sales associate, who specializes in listing and selling, is an exciting opportunity. With few prerequisites, there is an unlimited potential for success.
We are seeking ambitious individuals with strong interpersonal skills, organization, time management and attention to detail. Computer proficiency, a bachelor’s degree, and previous sales experience are preferred but not required. Join Caseville’s fastest growing Water Front and Second Home Real Estate Company.
Benefits of working at David L. Kraft Realty Co. LLC include:
- Professional, high-caliber training
- Fun energetic outgoing office environment
- Generous commission structure, production based compensation
- Potential for career advancement
- Great relationships with area property owners
- Many exclusive listings
- Agents are provided with a customized customer database
- Assistance with multiple listings accounts
- State of the art Apple Macintosh computers
- Personalized company email and web based email
- High-speed Internet access
- Full time on-site managerial support
- Independently owned full time on-site owner
- Monthly goals and production bonuses
With this position, the harder one works the more successful and productive one will become. It is essential to familiarize oneself with the geography of the area, the available properties, the Real Estate laws of the State of Michigan and the standard of ethics set forth by the National Association of Realtors. The real estate sales associate position is challenging, fun, and lucrative and will enhance one’s business and interpersonal skills.
Position includes daily advertising online and marketing properties for sale, prospecting for and interacting with clientele, driving to/from properties located in Western Huron County and showing those properties.
In order to quality for the position, one must possess:
- A Michigan Real Estate Salesperson license or Associate Broker License or be in the process of obtaining one.
- (David L. Kraft Realty Co. LLC will assist new hires with obtaining a real estate sales person license).
- Permanent access to an automobile, cell phone, laptop computer, camera, etc.
- Ethical, motivated and outgoing personality.
- Computer skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Social Networking experience.
Agents with a Master of Real Estate degree will be given an opportunity to work with our team.
The real estate sales associate position is a sub-contractor position. Sub-contractors are paid commission based on production-based performance. For tax purposes sub-contractors are paid and provided a 1099 each year. Instead of being a salaried employee of David L. Kraft Realty Co. LLC, each agent is compensated with generated gross commissions. The day-to-day tasks of an agent include prospecting for clients and showing properties. Annual compensation may range between $45K and $100K.
The real estate sales associate position is an excellent opportunity to learn valuable sales experience, earn a generous commission structure based on production based compensation, find housing in or around Caseville and become acclimated with the properties available on the West side of Huron County. The real estate sales associate position is an excellent opportunity to grow your income and business skills.
After reviewing resumes, David L. Kraft Realty Co. LLC will schedule an interview and begin the evaluation process for interested candidates.
If you are interested in reaching your goals and excelling to the next level, please call 989-856-7653 or email your resume to careers (at) davidlkraftrealtyco.com.